Victoria ER 24 Hour Emergency Center now has the capability to perform Rapid COVID-19 Testing. As Coronavirus cases continue to rise, we would like to better serve Victoria, Texas, and the surrounding community by introducing the Sophia SARS Antigen FIA technology to test for COVID-19. This new technology reduces the risk of exposure by diagnosing patients within 15 minutes, allowing for the most optimal development for COVID-19 results by receiving close to real time feedback from the collection of nasal cavity swabs.
Every patient who receives COVID-19 Rapid Testing at Victoria ER will know whether they are positive or negative within 15 minutes of the Sophia SARS Antigen FIA technology running their nasal specimen. Quicker results allow those who are tested to take serious precautions immediately after receiving results, which in turn will help our community to stay COVID-19 safe.
Testing Process at Victoria ER 24 Hour Emergency Center:
- No Appointment is needed to be tested for COVID-19. Please visit us when it is convenient for you and your loved ones as we are open 24 hours a day.
- Upon your arrival to Victoria ER, communicate the reason for your visit to Registration using our contact-free voice system (located to the right of the entrance double doors).
- You will be required to answer screening questions and complete paperwork from the comfort of your own vehicle.
- Our staff will evaluate you through our Curbside Screening Service and test you appropriately for COVID-19.
- The nasal specimen collected will be assessed through our on-site laboratory and you will receive your rapid COVID-19 results with 15 minutes.
Please feel comfort in knowing that in order to keep our Victoria, Texas community safe and our staff safe, all patients who are rapid tested for COVID-19 are directed through our Curbside Service. There is no need to wait in a crowded waiting room as our staff evaluates you in the comfort of your vehicle to ensure there is minimal contact between you and others. Victoria ER is honored to offer Rapid COVID-19 Testing in Victoria, Texas, and the surrounding areas.
You can find more information about the COVID-19 Rapid Test, PCR COVID-19 Test, COVID-19 Antibody Testing, and our Curbside Services here.
Victoria ER is available day or night for every emergency you or a loved one may be going through. Experience the concierge care and no wait time for every visit. Please call us at 361-214-3813 with any questions regarding our protocols, or with questions regarding your medical safety. Because information about COVID-19 is constantly updating, you can find current details and resources at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).